Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Reece,

You've been around quite some time... it's good to see that you've found the Users Showcase forum smile

Your son must have been really delighted to have a song inspired by him. Having an autistic child can be a very demanding challenge. From what I've seen, though, it can also be a very satisfying challenge. Thank you for sharing your song's story.

I really enjoyed listening to your composition. There's no need that you should feel that you have to justify creating this with PG Music products. Your post count shows that you've been a supporter of PG Music forums longer than I have! Ultimately, PG Music staff will determine if the song belongs here or not - and that's true for all of us who use the forum. I agree with floyd, "What a heartfelt song!"

All the best,
Noel

Hi Noel! I remember talking with you before when I used to hang out here more. I am hoping to hang out more again. I just got my BIAB 2016 hard drive last night and installed it!

thanks so much for the kind words, but there's a little confusion apparently, my name is Reece, I'm one of three guys in this "virtual band." Sean is the lead singer of THIS song and he wrote it and his boy, Andrew is autistic. I played keys, sang BGVs, programmed the drums and helped him with production and mixing. Mike is the other guy of our trio and he played some of the guitars and sang and also helped with the production and mixing.

anyway, thanks again for the great comments I will make sure Sean hears/reads your comments. I appreciate your support and look forward to chatting more soon!