Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Originally Posted By: sixchannel
Maybe I'm just an Old Humbug!!! whistle

Let me inform you in a kind and gentle manner. If you took the time to watch my testimonial, you saw and heard where I mentioned a buddy who was using BiaB.

http://www.pgmusic.com/videotestimonials.php?t=24

That's the link. In the first 60 seconds I mention my buddy. It just so happens that I was referring to Reece, aka Beagle. He is that buddy who turned me on to BiaB many, many years ago.

As far as I am concerned, (in an un-official kind of way) any Biab user is welcome to post songs here that may or may not contain BiaB tracks. He did mention of course that BiaB is often used, as I do too, in the initial creation of the song..... in the song writing process.

On the other hand.... someone who is coming here simply to promote their song, which does not contain BB or RB tracks and they have never been a PG customer, because they think this is just any old music site....well, yeah, I do take exception to that and I report those folks as the spammers they rightly are.

Reece is certainly NOT in that category and has been a PG customer longer than I have been.

I assume you didn't know this.... but now you do. Reece is one of our own.

thanks Herb! Actually, I ran across your video the other day and when you said that a friend had turned you onto BIAB, I remembered that was me! smile

thanks for the support my friend!