Have you tried the plugins that come with PG Music products? Limiters, compressors and equalizers can get you a long way. You should first experiment with what you already have, and get the hang of using plugins and concepts of mastering.

I use Ozone by Izotope. I haven't tried it in BIAB/RB (I learned SONAR first) but it should work. Even if you don't buy it, they have a terrific free guide that is a must read for someone starting out in mastering.

Another top quality program you will encounter is the plugin suite by Waves. This is the industry standard but the last time I checked, it required iLock copy protection, which I will not use.

I am making a distinction here between mastering and mixing. If that isn't clear to you, then we need to drop back a step and clarify what mastering is.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors