Originally Posted By: dcuny
Nice! The percussion introduction is very ear-catching, as in the guitar at the end (and your vocal with the reverb).

I'd been eyeing <BRAND NAME REDACTED> Blues Drumkit, but I keep reminding myself what you pointed out: BiaB has some really nice drumkits, and it's really easy to forget how much we've already got.

Anyway, fun listen, especially with the guitars playing off against the latin drums.

Thanks, David. I have been playing around lately with a bunch of different drums "things". I have MIDI files from BeatBoy of Eddie Bayers and Nigel Olsen (a couple of the best "commercial" drummers ever) I have 5 or 6 CDs of "drums scores". I bought one of the Drums On Demand packages - because Tom is doing very impressive things with it... But they are ALL so time consuming... I then go back to the list of BIAB RealDrums and think WHY am I wasting my time on that other stuff???? There are times that I build a drum track to get something very specific (usually to open a song), but 95% of the time RealDrums are the way to go...