Originally Posted By: ZeroZero

The whole program is cranky, unintuitive, unnecessarily hewn into two portions and very, very buggy. Bugs have been around for years, even decades before they are fixed. That's the reality, BIAB is in some kind of time warp, no 64bit, no VST, no touch, no real development, they think that being able to see a chord as you type is a real leap forward.
Z

On the other hand... I disagree with a few of those points and agree with a few others.

BB/RB works smoothly and without issues or bugs for me. Sometimes I apply the updates PG sends out and like now, on 2016, I have not and yet it works fine. As far as it being 2 programs, that has never been an issue for me as you can run them both open at the same time.

The 64bit controversy... yeah I agree they could come out with a 64 bit version, but it works well for what it is and what it does. They have no real competition and perhaps that's behind the slow progress as others have mentioned. Touch would be cool but none of my computers are touch screens so that doesn't matter to me.

All in all, it's a great product that works well and does what nothing else out there at the moment can do.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.