New Years Resolution - more midi in my music. Why you ask? Because I want to better understand and better control what is being played. At least I think I do.... crazy

I am starting by focusing on Piano and Drums as I feel I have the tools to get a good sound.

Drums I have covered - EZD2 is stepping up to the plate very nice for me. I don't have to rely on any BIAB content for this since I have a pretty good investment in Drum midi.

But Piano is a problem.
Right now I will still have to relay highly on available midi content from BIAB.

I have worked with some SuperMidi Tracks and had a bit of success getting some good arrangements and with a good VST the sound is very musical. But the quantity of SuperMidi is limited in BIAB. And the regular MIDI content is not as musical as the SuperMidi. Does that make sense??

So I am about to invest in a full library of Midi content from EZKeys. From an operations perceptive EZKeys is so very much like BIAB, but different. And in the ways different, BIAB is generally better, But it is simply the quality of the midi content that I am trying to optimize. And EZKeys can interface with Reaper just as easy as BIAB.

So any of you mididots have any advice? Is the standard midi content for pianos in BIAB missing in some standard. Is there some metric to measure the quality of the midi? I seem to remember discussion here in the past but didn't pay much attention. Or am I overthinking this whole thing.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper