Quote:
For What It's Worth, I have RealBand installed to my computer's secondary drive but RealBand places the backup files on my primary drive

I'm guessing that even though Realband itself is installed on the secondary drive, you are saving the seq files to the primary drive.

Once you save to a different drive than RB is running from, RB will create a RBBackup folder on that drive.
I recorded some narrations at work and was prudent and saved a second copy to the NAS and promptly got reminded the next day about policies concerning creating new folders in the root of that drive (I forgot to delete RBBackup after the session like I normally do).

Quote:
not only let the user decide if RealBand will create backups

As for deciding if you want backups; that is set in the Prefs area .. how many backups of a given song, what to do with them when there becomes too many, etc.

I too would like the ability to decide where the backups go, but once you plug an external drive into a new/different computer, the designated destination may no longer exist, making this a complicated decision from the programmers point of view.

Last edited by rharv; 01/08/16 05:55 PM.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome