Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Kenny does The Police!!!!

Zowie! This is so cool.

Nice guitar work. Tasty.

Excellent write. Maybe one of your best (but hard to say because they are all good).

Nice choice of instruments. The drums work especially well for the song. Excellent mix.

Always like your vocals, but again, I think may be your best.

This is top-notch, Sting, er... Kenny...

Awesome.

floyd

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker

Zowie! This is so cool.

Nice guitar work. Tasty.

Excellent write. Maybe one of your best (but hard to say because they are all good).

Nice choice of instruments. The drums work especially well for the song. Excellent mix.

Awesome.

floyd

My thoughts exactly.... I was thinking "this guy sounds like Sting. "

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson

Zowie! This is so cool.

Nice guitar work. Tasty.

Awesome.

floyd

I don't quote often, but Floyd and I are frequently on the same wavelength. With the first guitar licks, I was thinking Journey but as it got further in, I thought "This sounds like Sting". Then, looking at the comments, Floyd beat me to it (again!). This is great!! Love the guitar playing too! Take care. Greg

Thanks guys!

I'm flattered, I never even thought of Sting, but I was "Born In The 50's".
Police, wow, love Andy Summers too (do I even remember the name correctly?) the chord progression by itself sounded like Tom Petty, take the bass out, change some drums here and there and I guess you move towards a Police sound. I really backed off the mic and sang out without worrying about pitch on this one. If anyone wants to attack some of those lines in this , that's fine, I'm at peace with them.
Thanks for the very kind words