Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
the smell of colitas still in the air

Nice tribute line!! This is really well done in every way. I was so sad to hear about Glenn. Him and Bowie in very short succession. So sad to see the great ones go. I was about 15 years old, and heading to the beach the first time I heard Take it Easy. Always an Eagle fan since then. Nice work here!! Thanks for posting! Take care. Greg

You are the first to mention the colitas reference. I looked it up, colitas are "little buds". And Leo, saying you envy my voice may be the highest compliment I've ever received, thank you.

I want to put in a word for the multi-riff solo function in Real Band. I've come to rely on this feature for the fills and solos I just don't have the talent to play. First I "audition" the musicians by trying out different solo artists. When I find one I like, the multi--riff function gives me six variations at a time. If I don't like those six, I listen to six more, or however many it takes. I may keep an entire solo or select and replace parts of it. The end result is a solo track that sounds like the musician "gets" the song, and is actively contributing to it. I think this feature is my favorite part of BIB/RB, because it really sounds like a collaboration.

Last edited by Will Rockwell; 01/26/16 12:25 PM.

ProTools 12, Faderport 8, Melodyne, JBL monitors, Novation UltraNova, Yamaha MX49, Stratocaster, Telecaster, Rickenbacker 12, Ovation 12, Vox VT20X amp