Originally Posted By: PeterF
Tom
Great chorus loved the harmony. Guitars were superb.
Brilliant song.
Peter, Thanks for the very generous review.
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
I love it!!

That's my kind of country rock.... well written, and some really nice playing and good parts.... some hot fills in there.... especially in that chorus.

Your voice fits this nicely. I'd pull the high harmony on the chorus back a few dB .... nothing major.... harmony sounded good.

Nice lyric crafting as well.

Quote:
Had my love of travel not been overtaken by my love of family, I may have ended up this guy.

You and me both...
Herb, Thanks. I think I've heard you play a very similar guitar lick before. I agree the high vocal ( which actually is the lead ) is a bit too loud. I intentionally made it louder than the lower harmony, but I may have overdone it. I'm not sure I can fix it. I bought a new computer and have been having problems moving things from one computer to the other. I was running so many plug-ins and so many tracks that the audio engine and the hard disk couldn't keep up and kept shutting down. Now I have moved the plug ins over to the new machine and many will only run on one machine at a time. Therefore cutting the volume on that one vocal track could turn out to be more than I want to tackle. Thanks for the fine review. Tom