Hey this is a a really great song and a wonderful performance. I think whoever arranged it for you did a great job.

Just as a thought, BIAB 2016 has a motherlode of samples to study that will teach you just about every chord progression known to man. Learning the Nashville number system is also very useful and can help you in your journey. With any tune in BIAB you can ask it to display it in Nashville numbers. For almost any pop song, there are only so many chords you will generally use in any key. Let's try a basic list of chords you can use in the key of C.

C Dm7 Em7 F G Am (Am7) Bdim (Bb) C

I iim7 iiim7 IV V vim7 VII dim or b I

There are variations of these of course but 90% of pop is written using these chords and BIAB will teach you how to mix them up in its many tutorials. Find out what key your song is in by banging around with some chords, and then just know there is a 90 percent chance the other chords will be one of those! smile Verses can be any combination but choruses generally start on a iim7, IV or V and resolve to the I or end on the V (hanging or unresolved.) Again, this is a generality but it is a place to start.

If you want to see and study some songs using every possible chord available in a Key, go to Ultimate Guitar.com and look at the Chords for Your Song by Elton John and Carolina in my Mind by James Taylor. Every chord that can be used in a pop song is basically used in those two songs.

Again, great job, and have fun with BIAB and let is be your teacher!!! smile

2016 is awesome. I highly recommend it.

Great song. You have a wonderful voice.