Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
What a great track!! The arrangement and mix are sweet, and the feel-good energy is awesome, as is the vocal. Really, really enjoyed this!! Take care. Greg

Greg, thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted By: Sundance
Steve,

Sounds super! When I first got back into music after my long hiatus I sang in a funk praise band so you know I'm loving this.

Well done.

Hi Josie! I always appreciate hearing from you. (I would have loved to have heard your funk praise band!) Glad you like this one.

Originally Posted By: SRP
Great song Steve! You know I always like the message and you really know how to bring your music to life. The new funk instruments BIAB put out for all of us to use are fantastic and you have used them perfectly on this song. I really enjoyed it.
Sonny

Thanks, Sonny! Glad you like it. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Steve!

It's great to see you again. How's Texas? I'm still not very good at the accent. From time to time I sing along with those couple of songs we wrote together... maybe one day someone will mistake me for a Texan wink

This song is outstanding... but then your arrangements are ALWAYS one of this forum's highlights! You have one of the most finely tuned senses of music I've ever come across. From start to finish, this is first class, top notch, and a thoroughly enjoyable listen.

All the best,
Noel

P.S. If I can get some more words together, would you be interested in having a play around with them?

Noel, it is always good to hear from you, my friend! Your comments are always welcome. Thanks for the very kind words!

Send some words! (We'll just have to keep working on that Texas accent!)

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann