Hello,

Quote:

No sideways scroller bar appearing here

Yes, for some reason a scrollbar doesn't appear when it should with the latest version of Internet Explorer - do not know why. Problem doesn't happen with Firefox. I removed the link to the image that was 1440 pixels wide, since there is a smaller version of the same one posted below, so now IE users should be able to read this properly.

Quote:

video stuttering

I haven't been able to duplicate the problem. I followed the steps listed to import a song, Remove BB tracks and so on, but I don't have the same stuttering problem. Since it only happens after you "remove blue tracks" it seems like there should be a way for us to duplicate it, but no luck so far unfortunately.

A couple of ideas that you have probably tried, but I'm not sure if I saw them in the thread. I would do them in the order listed:

-Did you tried installing RealBand into a NEW folder, such as C:\RealBand__TEST (rather than just reinstalling into the same folder).

-Did you try using MME instead of ASIO drivers?

-Did you try plugging your computer in, instead of using battery power (it's a laptop right?)

-Did you try a selective startup on that computer? Start | Run, type msconfig, choose 'selective startup' uncheck 'startup items', and reboot.

Then run RealBand and see if you still have the stuttering.

Andrew
PG Music Inc.