Ian... thanks for watching.... Yeah than gorgeous Mesa.... When I bought it, I thought I was paying way too much for an amp of that size and power.... but shortly after, I had people telling me that my guitar sounded really amazing.... and I've been offered twice what I paid for it... but it's not for sale. It's amazing what 22 watts done right can sound like. And the Tele,,,, well I almost sold it and was actually talking with a guy about it when another friend recommended I check out the Joyo UD and then if I didn't like the Tele tone to go ahead and sell it.

Janice & Bud.... taste... man that's what it's all about. In my time I had wanted to be a player who could shred, but then I set back and listen to my soul filled tasteful hero's like Carlos Santana, Jeff Beck, Mark Knopler, and so many others.... Along the way, I picked up some shredding techniques but have always gravitated back to being tasteful over being flashy. Anybody can learn some soulless flashy stuff....but not everyone can dig deep into their soul and heart to play things that will make you cry or make the hair stand up on your neck.... that's the kind of player I would prefer to be. I see 7 year old kids on FB shredding the guitar but there's not a single gleam of inspiration or soul or feeling in their eyes...and I see that in some of the videos on that site... no feelings in it..... As Vince said in the video... Play from the heart.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.