David Snyder -- the man who taught me everything I know about BIAB -- I'm your student David G Abowd (dga). If anyone out there does not know David Snyder then let me introduce him to you. David is one of the most talented musicians I know. I had purchased BIAB 2015 in December 2014 and was having trouble getting anything out of it except some short looped jamming tracks to practice with. Well when I told David this he invited me over to his house and gave me an intensive once over of both BIAB and RealBand. I went home right away and before you knew it I hit a snag. Not to worry I called up David and he talked me through the problem. I went on for another 11 months making backing tracks for all of my original songs using BIAB and RB. Then a few months ago David spent several sessions with me on how to record Vocals.

In a few months Maybelle, I'm still shocked I was able to write, arrange in BAIB, record the vocals in RB, and render the wave file. Now the bad news I'd like to get that vocal sound back and I saved the settings, to my local C drive on my computer. Which crashed about a week after recording this song. I hope I can restore the computer to use. I think I can get the.tgs file from the HD and transfer it to my new computer. If that is right I'm happy.

Last edited by dga; 03/15/16 12:08 PM.

"When you help somebody else you are really helping yourself"