For the most part, everything I do is 100% Band-In-A-Box. The tracks are exported out of BIAB so that they can be remixed in a DAW (RealBand can serve that purpose. I happen to use Presonus Studio One). In the case of "Too Dangerous" I used a piano track that was generated by EZKeys - because I happened to be "playing around with it" - but I could have just as easily found a BIAB piano RealTrack to fill that spot. The song also included guitar leads done by my buddy Tom Adams (but 90% of my songs use lead work from BIAB).

So, here is a snippet of BIAB tracks put together to achieve that "sound-wash" that you typically hear in current Country radio songs (it's a long way from finished - there will likely be more "layering" later). Keep in mind, there are no vocals and the vocals in today's songs are a BIG part of why they sound as they do... there is a cadence to the lyric writing that defines that "new sound". Country radio songs from 10 years ago were an entirely different kind of lyric write (and I, for one, hope that it will return to that. The "old style" has moved over to Americana for now...).

http://floydjane.com/Songs/Mixtest.htm

(if you use the opening lead figure to "sing" once that lead stops, you should be able to "feel" what the lyric would do - current country is very repetitive)