Floyd, thanks a million. Coming from you and many of the other experts here can only be taken as a great compliment.

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain what you identified as key points.

What I can say is that after the initial melody was established, a lot of time was spent in Real Band with the Multi-Riff and regeneration in an attempt to get the instruments to work harmoniously together. I think I eventually achieved that.

Well, yes, it's the very first lyric, ever. And it somehow came rather naturally. Maybe I'll give up electronics and computer software development and try songwriting a little more. But hey, maybe it was just a one-off, by chance(!).

One thing I have learned about BiaB and RealTracks, is that they don't ever try to deliver what you want, because they set the framework. Taking this approach helped my to establish a process of understanding exactly how the drums, bass and other instruments would be decided, and then I worked on how I could establish integration of my song, my melody and my lyrics to harmonize / mesh them seamlessly together, without conflict. I wanted to allow all of the musical phrasings to continually complement each other. I think I achieved that.

Notwithstanding, you are part of a team of continual high-class deliverers, and your words carry significant gravity. They are much appreciated.

(Color me flattered and in much gratitude to you.)

Sincerely
Trevor

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones