Hi Dan!
This was immediately an attention-grabbing song to me! It's catchy and I like the guitar RT you used in conjunction with the driving drums!

I've reached an age where my hearing has a harder time separating sounds than in the past, so I have difficulty catching the words to a lot of songs... one thing that helps people like me is when the artist posts the lyrics to his/her song. Especially when it's a song with a message worth conveying, it seems a shame to miss an opportunity to make the message readable.

Your voice is very confident and capable.. didn't hear a bad note anywhere! You must be really tickled to have software that lets you create backing tracks for such a good voice to sing along with!

I don't know if this is the first song you've posted or not, but its the first one I've seen, so I'll take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum! I like what I hear so far! I think you'll fit right in!

Best way to warm up to the people here is to listen and comment on other people's songs... that's part of what makes it a community here!