You don't need Sampletank SE (waste since it's a lite version, content wise of full ST3)

The Grid is free add-in for ST3 -but I'm not much for beat loops, "dubstep", hip-hop , etc. "arps" or loops

The two "custom shops" are just updates to THE custom shop list of NEW stuff you can buy (visit it ST2 or ST3 or AmpliTube 3 or 4 or T-Racks

Teh Custom Shop has current list of all available things you can buy (that's why ever once in a while when you go there from inside ST, AT or T-tracks- it will tell you to UPDATE it), and what you OWN, and what you don't own. You need to log into the Custom Shop (using IK log in).

As mentioned check the "Promotions" in your User area - there will be some other free stuff for ST3 you can get once you register iRig Keys

Larry

EDIT missed this first time
YES you need to get the Sound Library Update 3.5 - and run it AFTER installing ST 3 and all the downloaded sound libraries

while your at it - pay attention to teh date on your "Sounds Download" line that has those 2 to 4 GB "SampleTank_3_Sound_Content_Part_1.zip" through "SampleTank_3_Sound_Content_Part_8.zip" files you spent so much time downloading.
Those links EXPIRE in 6 months (180 days)! and after that you have to PAY a fee to re-establish.

So once they are downloaded, installed, and you are sure the zips were complete and good - BACK THEM UP somewhere!! this goes for ALL IK sound content. The basic program(s) (ST, Miroslav, SampleTron, etc. ) and any and all program files and updates are always available but NOT the SOUND content library's, this includes any additional sound libs you might purchase for ST 2 or 3.

EDIT to the EDIT

don't forget to check the "Related Downloads" link under ST3 (that's where the Steel Drums are. I got them too earlier today in an email and I didn't participate in the "Loaded Workstation" promotion)

this also applies to anyone with Miro 2 (they added a Concert Harp in the "sounds download" area a few weeks ago)

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 04/19/16 05:41 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20