I'm with Dave regarding Usertracks. I tend to think a UT is intended for a unique use that can be played over various tempos and key signatures. A UT is not necessary to create a live track for a particular song. Thinking of UT's in that manner makes Icelander's comments make more sense to me. I envision a circumstance in which a UT is the appropriate choice is to consider a UT more as a style than a track.

To me, they are similar to a Norton Style that seems to be based from a popular song such as the Beatle Norton style that sounds like "Get Back" or a Bee Gee Norton style that sounds similar to "Staying Alive" but is a Style that can be used for many songs.

So, for example, say there is a unique rhythm guitar strumming pattern in the Beatle song "And I Love Her". It would be appropriate to create a UT of that particular strumming pattern so the pattern (style) can be played over any chord progression in any key. That same particular strumming pattern would need to be recorded in varying tempo's of 60, 85,100 and 120. Each recorded pattern template of each of these tempos would be a repetition of the strumming pattern using all the chords of the song, "And I Love Her" in both short and long phrases repeated over 7 or 8 complete repetitions of the song in order to provide the UT many variations to play when the UT is used in a song while always maintaining that unique guitar rhythm strumming pattern.

So in my mind, I understand that to mean I would record 8 repetitions of the complete "And I Love Her" at 60 bpm in the key of A, B, C, D, etc. Then repeat the same recording process at 85 bpm. Repeat again at 100 bpm and so on until my folder has a number of tempo and key wma files to play that UT rhythm guitar strumming pattern (style) over any key signature at many different tempos.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.