Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Pat,

great fun.
Great musical theme.
Perfectly done.
The music in the video is good, too. Who made it?
I watched two times and enjoyed it a lot.

Guenter

it's my understanding that he acquired the music that plays during the scenes from a royalty free site online. I agree that it is really good for a cartoon video! Stuff like that is outside my pay grade, but there's an opportunity there for somebody!

The software for making pro quality video has EXPLODED recently, and the ability to make original films with amazing special effects has never been more available to the masses.

As a result, there are LOTS of people making original films, and they all need theme songs, etc. With thousands of people hitting the royalty free sites, it doesn't take long to start hearing the same music in multiple films, so...

The historical way to get music into a project was to submit to a library... but now having a presence on a video forum gives you an edge because other users know you by name.

One such software product is HIT FILM... it's miles ahead of everything else, and a presence on their forum would almost certainly lead to some opportunities for collaboration!

https://hitfilm.com/

Just a thought for everybody to stick in the back of their minds.... ;-)