Originally Posted By: RnAM
Hi Pat,

Well, first...... the Alien Grey Theme: That sounds really cool!

thank you for the kind words.. I'm hearing them a bit sheepishly since I didn't invest much time in this (yet) Clay actually took my rough draft and ran with it... hopefully I'll get it cleaned up soon..

Quote:

The animation: we love it, loads of fun, it's obvious you really know how to master Muvizu in a very advanced way. (Could we download the moving cows somewhere?)
Definitely a great job from the both of you!

Clay (who goes by the name CLAYSTER2012 on the Muvizu forum) has been very generous about sharing his models. But up until now he has done spoofs of other peoples' intellectual property, so he wasn't really invested in what he gave away.

I have a feeling that he might be a bit more protective of his proprietary characters. If you are on the Muvizu forum, you could message him and ask.

If he doesn't want to let them go, I'd be happy to model just about anything you want... provided I can work on it as time allows.

Muvizu doesn't include ANY 4 legged creatures... so Clay modelled his cows in pieces then creates movement with keyframes... (Keyframes are part of an inexpensive add-on pack which I recommend strongly... maybe not yet, but once you've gotten more familiar with the core features, you'll find that keyframes open up a lot of new capability. You would need the Keyframing expansion pack before Clay's cow would be useful)