Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
First off, someone needs to call B.S. on this song! And by that I mean, Bruce Springsteen. Tell me this couldn't be one of his songs!

Dang it Floyd! It's not right to have someone pumping out "once in a lifetime" songs a few times a month!

I'm not going to go into all of the lyrics I like, there are just too many! What'st he point in copying and pasting a whole song? However, the overall observation level and attention you bring to the situation is incredible. Just incredible.

Caaron... Thanks for such a nice review. As I build these type songs, they just end up with that born-to-run sound without me thinking too much about it. I start with drums and bass and the guitar sound that I think it needs and that sound just seems to prevail. Here, the style provided that right away (_HROCKLA.STY (LA Hard Rock, All RTrks (120 RS)). And, in this case, I looked for a piano that complimented that and found it - don't know if they (PG) intended it, but it certainly has that Roy Bittan feel and sound... The guitar solos were an attempt to carry that through, too....