I looked further into it, and it turns out that an external Midi Keyboard can also be used, and it works for me ! This it what the Help menu says; "The Wizard is an intelligent play along feature that is controlled with the bottom two rows of your computer’s QWERTY keyboard or your connected MIDI keyboard. The bottom row of keys plays chord tones; the second row plays passing tones. You play any key in either row and never make a mistake! The Wizard keys are active during playback."

It's just that we have to enable also one more place, as the Help says; "If you also want to use the Melody Wizard on MIDI notes, go to Preferences [Transpose] and enable "Allow Melody Wizard on THRU part" in the Settings for transposing songs when loaded or "Do it Now" dialog."

But I find it a little overstated that; "You play any key in either row and never make a mistake!"

Maybe I still need to work on it, but when I played along, I heard a lot of notes that sounded way out !

And yes, I also did this; "In the Play menu, toggle Wizard uses "Smart" notes to "off" (unchecked) to have the Wizard provide you access to the chromatic scale. Toggle it "on" to have access only to the notes based on the chord/key of the song."

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.