Originally Posted By: Noel96
Alyn!!!!!

It's really, really excellent to see you back in the forum smile I've missed your songwriting wit and humour a lot. No-one around here creates music like you do.

I loved the journey of this song. And what a great hook! I don't know of any other song that has a hospital bed for a title. You have a amazing ability to caricature life in such an astounding way that it's simultaneously funny and poignant. That's quite a feat of accomplishment.

Sending lots of good thoughts your way!
Noel

Noel,
THANK YOU!!

I learnt a lot from this funny man Rob Buckman as he was a medical student at my hospital. I wouldn't call my self a friend, I was a good acquaintance, but I certainly was a hanger-on absorbing his incredible unending medical sketchs, jokes and pranks.
One I remember was I did a filling for an actor friend of his, when I was a student, and he quickly put on white pancake makeup and chewed foaming blood capsules before leaving my room falling about the place moaning etc. He almost cleared a full waiting room . BOY did I get in trouble! HAHAHA!! I learnt later it was his idea RIP Rob.

Thanks for those thoughts, you made me laugh at that memory THANKS!!

Alyn