So I sent an email to PG about the 30 day money back guarantee and they ( Someone called Pauline ) replied that they wanted me to send them some request codes to deactivate the program.

So I did.

After that they got quiet.

I sent another mail asking if I will get some sort of confirmation about the deactivation to let me know if my case have been filed.

Nothing...............

I then went for the Live Help and lo and behold there was Pauline again acting like she's never heard of me or my case.

We chatted a bit and she told me that the person who handled this kind of things were not at office at the moment but that they now have my email.

It's going to be interesting to see if I will get my money back for the 3 products I bought and how long it will take.

I find it really strange that a program that has been around for this long has got so many problems/bugs.

And what about hot keys ! It's 2016 !

Nevertheless, -I like the concept of BIAB and there are simply nothing like it on the market but the issues I have experienced should have been taken care of before release. A program like this should inspire and not make the user frustrated and loose inspiration.

I will keep monitoring the forum to see what is happening and hopefully things will improve so I can give it another try.

PG should offer a Demo version !

Originally Posted By: Pipeline
support@pgmusic.com

Unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind our products!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee

When you purchase ANY product directly from PG Music Inc., you are automatically covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you made directly from PG Music Inc., simply contact us within 30 days of your order, and we will refund the purchase price (shipping charges not included) - no questions asked!

No small print required!

Jazz! Sure - But far from smooth !