Originally Posted By: Pipeline

more from the above user post on crashing
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=352099#Post352099

"I find it really strange that a program that has been around for this long has got so many problems.
Nevertheless, -I like the concept of BIAB and there are simply nothing like it on the market but the issues I have experienced should have been taken care of before release. A program like this should inspire and not make the user frustrated and loose inspiration.
PG should offer a Demo version !

"

I think that nailed it, my sentiments exactly.
They have started now on the 2017 version, so that gives them 6 months to reprogram a solid C++ version, if there is not a profound change for 2017 that is it for me, Hasta la vista, baby.
If so I will get into scripting in Reaper and create a script users can use and share instrument/drum tracks they have recorded/created and Reaper reads the BWF chord markers & Acid tempo within the wav file (created in Reaper's render dialog from the track makers) and then fits them to your Reaper's chord/marker track.
Having very large forum with so many users there would be a large community input of tracks and further script development.
This thread is painful read. Why do you keep making these silly posts when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about? You obviously have no idea what the difference is between Object Pascal and C++ yet you posting this nonsense. Object Pascal and C++ are basically interchangeable, simply changing from one language to another will accomplish nothing other than wasting thousands of manhours.