I find it's not a matter of if one is better than the other (I mean, come on, each one has thousands of sounds - is IK Multimedia's (Sampletank/Miroslav/SampleMoog/SampleTron/SonicSynth) thousands of sounds better than Native Instrument's (Kontakt libraries) thousands of sounds better than Garritan's Aria Player(GPO/IO/COMB/JABB/etc) thousands of sounds better than Cakewalk's (DimPro/RapturePro/SI/CSC)?

They each process sound different, provide different interfaces and different abilities to tweak. So for me, it's not so much which one is better, because each one is different. Each has strengths and weaknesses. But I find some go-to sounds in each of the libraries. Interestingly, though, I can honestly say I've never actually uses "thousands" of sounds in any of my music. But there are some really cool ones that I'd like, but just can't find the time to incorporate them.

Right now, I am concerned though that, for example in the case of the Aria Player, it the interface doesn't fit into theRealBand VSTi window. Hopefully this will get fixed soon, as more and more interfaces start uses more screen real estate, as they increase their features.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com