Hey Tommy,

From the first time I heard one of the songs done in your "Hugh Jiddyut " persona, I knew we needed to take the vivid mental images you created and make them real!

A pony dressed like Madonna?? REALLY??? well.. yeah... ;-) What kind of person thinks this stuff up?? LOL! The good news is you have an outlet, and you don't have to keep ideas like that bottled up!

Anyway, this song was full of opportunities to illustrate the lyrics, and it was a totally fun exercise listening to your song and trying to figure out how to represent it in visual form.

I thank you for giving me an opportunity to work with you on this... I think the end result is a good indication of what happens when two people who spend wayy too much time inside their brains step outside for long enough to collaborate!

There are places in the song where it sounds like the audience is singing along (as opposed to using public domain laugh tracks)... did you have others help to record the crowd noises? We want to hear all the interesting details...