Good one Jazzmandan!

Trevor, I agree. There was a lot of effort put into the help documentation. We're lucky Peter and his team spent the time to give us the information. A lot of companies just leave you to figure things out by inspection.

It's been my experience that documentation can always be improved, even when written by professionals. When I write a document, I leave it for a day or two, and then go back and review it. My first comment is invariably, "I need to thoroughly review this document for minor errors."

I'd be happy to collaborate with the other TWs in this forum when it's time to write the new PDF manual. The first priority is to develop a style guide. The Microsoft Manual of Style, Fourth Edition is a good reference when documenting the Graphical User Interface (GUI).

I'd even wager, we could reduce the hardcopy manual by several pages, just by changing the future tense to the present tense!

Last edited by Lee Batchelor; 06/06/16 05:55 AM.

Gear: Tyros 5, MOX8, SoundCraft EFX12 mixer, two Bose L1 Compacts, Yamaha HS-8 monitors, BIAB 2016 UltraPlusPAK, Cubase 8, Steinberg UR-44 interface.

"If everyone played a musical instrument, we wouldn't need police officers or armies." Lee B.