Rharv,

Appreciate it, but go back up and re-read about 4 posts up, it's all good now, nothing to fix.

BUT I DO NEED to go back and BREAK IT AGAIN when I have time to figure out WHY "fixing" Fraunhofer FIXED not only (as expected) MPEG layer 3 use in RB/PT but also LAME within RB and PT (no more "cannot get stream size" errors).

====
As you know (better than I) LAME has its OWN ACM (as well as its own encoder .dll's). No LAME registry entry was modified, added, deleted or otherwise "re-referenced" by that registry "patch."

Even LAME references within the registry that are unrelated to ACM issue (e.g., entries whose sole purpose is for use by other programs to validate and point to where LAME encoder .dll's are) remained unchanged.

Additionally, no LAME related files (.acm's, dll's, xml's, .txt's, etc.) new, or old, were moved, copied, added, or deleted to or from anywhere on PC HDD's.

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20