They worked in the same office building. They pass in the halls. Sometimes they rode the elevator together. Sometimes when talking to each other they would stutter and or miss a step or two. The same thing would happen when working but thinking about each other. Two extremely shy individuals that were in love with each other but neither would make the first move.

JonD and I tried to capture this scenario.

https://soundcloud.com/mario_guitar/silent-love

BiaB style = Rendevous - Arpeggiated Ballad
Deleted all tracks

JonD and I were working with this style when JonD started to play the arpeggios. We decided to go with his version. I then slowly replaced each BiaB track with one of mine. I also used this as an orchestral string exercise as I am trying to improve my string work.

JonD is playing the piano part via his keyboard controller.

I am playing the oboe and female vocal via my wind controller and all of the string parts via my keyboard controller.

Let us know what you think.
---------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note I apologize for not being able to listen to your wonderful music the past couple of months. Life got into the way as I was doing a lot of yard and house work. That coupled with going to a couple of friends' wakes was taking up a lot of time. I hope to become more active in the near future.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware