Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
hoooooly mooooly... hard to imagine that the music from Prairie Home Companion probably made somebody rich even though they were much less talented than you two.

This is so well conceived, produced and packaged. I love the page turns and wallpaper notepad. The photos are perfect, you must have scoured the entire web to find enough pertinent photos that were also public domain. But your efforts paid off... It all works together so well

You must be absolutely maniacal about tweaking BIAB's output until it sounds live, because that's the telltale sign of your productions: the live sound.

Janice's voice is so fluid that she navigates the melody effortlessly, and even has a little lingual lilt left over to play with the melody.

The song is executed perfectly, and the accompanying video also shows a great deal of thought , research and visionary zeal.

I'm exhausted as I write this, so my ability to find words does not do justice to the magnitude of your project. But I really, really like it.

Pat, reviews like this offer a validation to our efforts that is priceless. Every time we try something different it's a bit like stepping of a cliff. We are never sure if folks will enjoy it or not. And for this piano/fiddle thing we had a lot of doubts. So, thank you!! And we appreciate you commenting on the video. Yes, it took a while to find the PD photos. And they were not of high resolution so I had to create the collages which required a higher number of photos. The alternative would been to have used them individually and that would have meant a lot of dead border space.

We appreciate your time to watch/listen, your time to respond and your support.

J&B