Originally Posted By: Robertkc
I never hit "subscribe" on Youtube, but I have now! This is funnier ( and has better animation) than my 7yr old`s SpongeBob & PeppaPig cartoons... and so painfully true I`m going to watch it 50 times if I ever think about trying online dating again.

Robert

thanks for watching, listening, commenting and subscribing robert... that's 4 good reasons in a row to think the world of you!

The irony is that the story wasn't even a worst-case scenario... friends are already contacting me with worse stories and asking for a followup video based on their own personal fiasco. It could go on forever....

Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Super! both the song and the cartoon.
Very funny with all the cats on the head!!!

Your videos are very fun moments for me.

Sergio

Thanks Sergio! The attack cats are my favorite part too... you and I must think alike. Hey, we're both guitar players, too... (Brothers separated at birth?)

Originally Posted By: Kemmrich
I'll just join the masses and say your 50 shades of sunglasses was brilliant!!! Great animation and it matched the music and lyrics superbly. Amazing!

Thanks Kevin... I respect your opinion and I appreciate your willingness to use it for the purpose of encouraging a fellow forum member!