When the first two reviews contain the words "AMAZING", "INCREDIBLE", "SUPERB", "WOW" and "OUTSTANDING" , you know you're in for a treat before you even click on the link!

Any time I see your names attached to a project, my expectations skyrocket... but even from such a lofty starting point I was surprised in a good way by this! You have always been at the forefront of this forum when it comes to video productions, but MAN! This is some cool stuff!

(Translation: I don't know how to do any of it, and I'm jealous but impressed)

The song itself is way edgy compared to your usual relationship songs. But in a way, it's a relationship song too. I can see this being used in an indie film.

I loved the way you made the statue sing. Once I figure out how you did it, I'll be stealing that idea. ;-)

The guy in front of the train with all the facial expressions.. was that a 2d photo that you tweaked to create the movement? If so, I'm very impressed! Very natural looking movement

The 3d faces made of light are also very interesting .. and especially in this song it works as powerful imagery.

Some of the stock pictures and video you used seem too good for anybody to make them available for free! Good job finding this stuff! I know how long it takes to scour the web for usable assets that you can use in videos.

Anyway... great job all around.. I am very impressed by the whole package. If I weren't almost speechless, this would be a lot longer....

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
wow.png (106.47 KB, 115 downloads)