Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Looks like we have a new songwriting team in town!! Two of my forum faves in another wonderful collab. Love the message in this one. I would love to have that kind of adoration after I return home! This is just top notch in every way-write, arrangement, production. Truly a masterpiece!! Take care. Greg

We appreciate that, Greg. I'll bet you DO have that kind of adoration when you get home... smile

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
floyd and David,

As Noel said, I also love the upbeat music, especially drums. A top notch write by anyone's standards and floyd's performance is as radio ready as everything he does.
Very nice collaboration.
I was very interested that this song was recorded together or completed by exchanging WAV files.
Very enjoyed the listen.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shegeki - thanks! For this one, there was no exchange of WAV files... I did the recording - All the instrument tracks came from BIAB. I did all the harmonies (and the lead vocal). Often, Janice will add some harmony for me - those are most often sent as a mp3 file. We could do a transfer of a WAV file via dropbox, but I do not believe the difference would be noticeable in a full mix...