I want to says thanks to everyone who has posted such kind comments on this song.

I won't go to individual replies, because I don't want to clog up the board here, but I thank each and every one of you! smile You all know who you are!!

Also, some mention has been made of the art work and "crafting" of the lyrics here, and I have to same something about the forum, even if I sound like a broken record.

This forum is my learning place. I carefully study the songs and lyrics of many of the people who have posted here and have learned so much from all you people over the past 2 and half years I guess it has been. When I first started, I think I lot of my early songs were pretty bad, but I have received some valuable feedback, and what I have learned on this forum has helped me tremendously.

It is also a great "safe space" to test out wildly experimental ideas with extremely open minded people who have no hidden agenda, or weird competitiveness--just nice people and great artists sharing with one another.

This has really been great for my creativity, because it has encouraged me to step out of the box, instead of being in a state of fear and conformity and writing inside of the box in a vain effort to please those people who will never be pleased in the first place, because they are not interested in "real music"--and have no idea what real music is.

So, once again, thanks to everyone on the forum. This community continues to inspire me and teach me and I am very happy to be a part of it.