Alex Rand has lost his mind and become a rapper. I have lost mine also as I played on a rap song. Alex has asked me to post this collaboration.

There is a strange story about this song. Alex asked me to add some guitar and bass to this. Well as luck would have it I got a deep paper cut on the index finger of my fretting hand. Thus I couldn't play any lead guitar parts but I thought that I could play the bass. After the first verse I looked down and my bass fret board had a lot of blood on it. So clean off the bass and finger, put on a Band-Aid and continued. I looked down at my fret board after the second verse and repeated the above clean up process. This time I put two Band-Aids on and finished the bass line. So some blood, sweat, and tears went into this one. Due to this Alex got another friend to add some guitar and a few additional bass parts.

Alex sends you his best and hopes to have some more of his material posted at a later date.

We hope you like this.

Who's the Survivor-Mind Over Matter

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware