Yes, I called today and they fixed things up for me. Refunded my previous purchase and took my order for Audiophile hard drive. I'm good to go and should receive my order by this Monday. I have to say for the people at PGMusic, the support is there and with all the new and latest updates what a bargain B.B is for what you get. The RealTracks are getting better all the time and feel lucky to have such a creative tool at hand. I remember using B.B many years ago and remember having such great fun with this software. I let go for some time and started using vsti's to put stuff together. It was a few years ago when I saw an add for B.B and RealTracks. I did not know they were still around and to my surprise still going strong and getting better every day. Heck, my first sequencer was PowerTracks and this is were I learnt the rope's of recording. Two thumbs up for PGMusic and wish them many more years of great success. No one out there has anything that can compete with what these folks are doing. The vsti's are just wonderfull but a lot more work to put something together. With BB RealTracks and vsti's, what a creative weapon we have here. Thanks for your help folks.

Reg

Last edited by Reg; 09/18/09 03:59 PM.