I just took delivery on my terabyte version of BB/RB and I love the concept of this. I think it's gonna be great once some much-needed features are provided.

That being said, there's a gaping hole in need of filling quickly! I need a distorted guitar soloist that actually follows chord changes! Seems all of them are mostly rock riff types of soloists. I have a set of chord changes in the key of E in a bridge section (using a rock style background) like - B E/G# A2 B C#m B A2

I need the soloist to play major types of runs but using a nice silky, screaming, soaring guitar sound. Most of the solos I've generated start right out on a nasty b7 note based on the key (big ugly D natural over the B major chord) and it's all blues scale stuff.

How about something like a Larry Carlton or any fusion guitar style soloist that actually plays note that follow the chord changes? I tried every rock type soloist and not one of them gets through the whole solo section without hitting a real clunker.

I also tried to fool BB into thinking the song was in another key (like C# would seem to work if the soloist plays a pentatonic type blues scale over the key area) but it still didn't produce a convincing solo.

PLEASE HELP!

The More You Learn, The Easier Is To Learn More.