Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Tom, that song immediately makes it to the top the list for songs of that subject. You said it all in a gentle and less bitter manner than many writes about this subject.

Janice and I listen to Americana playlists everyday and this tune would have a fine fit there. Particularly given that the music scene in N'ville has expanded way beyond whatever passes for country now days.

And IMHO for those here who may have an interest in better mixing of acoustic oriented projects this should be a reference song.

And your vocal performance absolutely nailed the emotion of the lyric.

Kudos!!

J&B
Thanks for the very nice review. Tom
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Tom,

Solid. A story well told. Simply stated with much detailed packed in, eliciting emotions without forcing that - and pulling out a bunch of stories from your listeners, to boot... seems like everyone's got one... I'm pretty sure you have more than we'll ever get to hear... but keep 'em comin'!

Crisp mix - excellent production. Your vocal delivery is becoming a real signature sound.

Enjoyable as they come.

fj

I agree. Very nicely put together in every sense. You have such a knack for getting a guitar groove that instantly says "listen to this" and the ability to follow it with a song that made you glad you did. Another great tune!! Take care. Greg
Greg, Thank you very much for all the support you've shown me. Tom
Originally Posted By: RnAM
Originally Posted By: Pauline - PG Music
Hi Thomas,

A great tune. I really enjoyed listening to it. Your experience and observations of the industry are poetically expressed here; a reality to the flip side of the creative coin. Thanks for sharing.

Pauline
PG Music Team

We definitely agree! And we would like to add that once again you've created a very professional recording with beautiful guitar work and vocals.

Rob & Anne-Marie
I always appreciate hearing from you both. Thanks, Tom