Originally Posted By: Noel96
Janice, Bud and floyd,

This is such a great listen on all fronts. The lyric video is also very well done. In addition, the lyrics flow and develop the situation so well that everything about the story is 100% believable.

I've listened a few times since the song was first posted and each time, I find myself thinking "I really like how this is done" when the song moves into the chorus. When Janice sings "I'm leaving, some might think on a wing and prayer", there's a feeling of resolution and a sense of 'this is the right thing to do' that is created by the combination of performance, lyric, melody and arrangement. I don't know how you've all done this but the effect is outstanding. Janice, your vocal delivery is perfect for the main character's circumstances. As I listened to you unfold the situation, I found it impossible not to become personally involved in the story.

There is a great deal of talent on display in every aspect of this song. However I measure it, it's first class work.

Regards,
Noel

Thank you Noel. That feeling of resolution was precisely what we were trying to capture. We greatly appreciate your review.

J&B

Originally Posted By: fgrittner
Missed this.... Wonderful, wonderful. I love Janice's voice. Everything works.

Fred

Thanks Fred! Glad you discovered the song.

J&B