Thanks for that info Jim. The reason for my original question was not specifically aimed at avoiding any taxes on an imported hard drive but merely to utilize a bigger capacity UK sourced portable drive (1+ TB) which could store all BIAB content and songs. I got the impression (not sure where from) that the BIAB drive would be 320GB or less. If yours is 500GB that would hopefully give me more than enough space.

Must say I hadn't anticipated your comment about Windows not assigning the same drive letter each time which could be a problem.....so I may just opt to run BB and RB totally from external drive which I understand is one of the 3 options.

I have an integral 1TB C drive divided into 2 partitions which are both about 2/3 used inside the PC which is one of the "all in one" desktop variety (with all components contained within monitor) so it would possibly mean major surgery to increase size of internal drive. Hence the attraction of a separate external HD.

Last edited by Kev T; 10/30/16 01:46 PM.

BIAB 2022 PLUSPAK (ext HD), 49PAKs, STYLESPAKs 1 - 6, Win 7 64bit PC, REAPER, Ozone, Adobe Audition CS6, EZ Drummer3 + EZ Keys,Soundcraft MTK22, Behringer X Touch Universal Controller,, SE Gemini/Rode NT2/Neumann/Shure mics