Thanks again Jim and Matt.

Here's hoping the one delivered will be 500 GB then as it's the 2016 UltraPlus I bought smile

I have 6 USB ports on the PC, 4 on the back and 2 side mounted. The 4 back ones are all utilized at the moment for printer, wireless dongle for keyboard & mouse, focusrite 18i/20 connection and USB to Behringer
X32 desk for automation so using same port on the side of PC should be easy to remember. Moral seems to be to plug in BB drive while computer is running. Presumably if I left the BB drive plugged in when powering down the PC it would hold the same drive letter when powered up again?

One final question if I may? I'm using the 2016 Pro version currently and going to wait for the UltraPlus drive to arrive before setting up (ie. not downloading now). Will it be better to delete the Pro version
from my C drive altogether before setting up the new drive to avoid any conflicts?

BIAB 2022 PLUSPAK (ext HD), 49PAKs, STYLESPAKs 1 - 6, Win 7 64bit PC, REAPER, Ozone, Adobe Audition CS6, EZ Drummer3 + EZ Keys,Soundcraft MTK22, Behringer X Touch Universal Controller,, SE Gemini/Rode NT2/Neumann/Shure mics