I take it that Native Instruments doesn't make a 32-bit version for Mac?

NI does have 32-bit and 64-bit versions for Windows, so that seems surprising it's not the same for Mac. And you can install both on the same machine and choose the one you need.

By the way, does the bridge not work, or are you just philosophically against using it? PGMusic clearly knows that they are a 32-bit application (and we have all requested going to 64-bit, but it's not a snap of the finger - hopefully one day soon). However, in response to user requests to be able to use 64-bit plugins, they did provide a means to access 64-bit plugins (jbridge) and worked to integrate it into their product. Maybe not ideal, but certainly workable.

And of course, jbridge works both ways; in addition to loading 64-bit plugins in a 32-bit host, you can also load 32-bit plugins into a 64-bit host. That gives you access to all your plugins, whether using 32-bit or 64-bit DAW. Otherwise, your alternative would have be doing it by alternating between the 32-bit and 64-bit DAW, which to me seems like a greater kludge.

Quote:
"Could do better".

Couldn't we all?

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com