wow – thanks for all your great comments and thanks for listening!

videotrack, rog, tommy, floyd, alyn, will, rob and greg – thanks for paying attention to this song – the organ was generated several times – ended up with switching between two organ tracks to fulfill the song (according to my ears ;-)

scott, torrey and jez: "Ric Ocasek, Al Stewart, SRV meets Bruce Springsteen, J Geils, Centerfold" – I'M NOT WORTHY!!!

…but, thanks a lot!

jez; the lead guitar sound is actually based on a patch from my vg99 called; "Let SRV Dance" ;-)

torrey; the vocals – i'm working on it – i've never consider myself a vocalist (always been a "stringman";) – though, it usually works well for choirs and 2. and 3. vocals – but, thanks for your encouraging words – and your LOVE for music! that means a lot!!!

rob; about the vocals – i discovered that mix on the mp3 sc-file is more muddy than the original 24/48-file used for mastering – just uploaded the song for streaming on apple music/spotify etc., hopefully it sounds better there – and of course, it has to be played LOUD – "It's only Rock'n Roll!"

and robert; thanks for your comment about the lyrics – really appreciated it! :-)

MacUser!