Thank you Andy!

Yes, this will go out to a number of libraries, and that is exactly what they would do. It is my showcase for that purpose.

As folks like Herb Hartley here have proved, the sync licensing world is a great place to be--and in my opinion BIAB gives you a severe competitive edge.

If you listen to a lot of stuff people are posting as "scores" using various tools they are all pasting together the same samples and riffs.

Also C.bp is your friend. If you want to "arrange" a highly dynamic piece in Band in a Box you simply type a chord followed by a period followed by b for bass, p for what is in the piano slot, g for what is in the guitar slot and so forth. So you may do D.pb for a few measures, then Bm.bpg for a few measures, then leave off the dot and the whole band kicks in. It is worth mastering. Of course these "edited" tracks export to RB or as a .wav in their truncated forms for use in another DAW.

And as I said earlier, being able to draw upon millions of chords and thousand of instruments when a lot of other people are just pasting A minor loops of the same string patches....

Well, I think you get the idea.

I think the PG Music folks should get the Nobel Prize next year.

smile