Dan,

Although I mentioned MultiTrack Studio in an earlier post it is not the DAW I use; I mentioned that DAW because I admire the feature of having a relatively complete set of general midi instrument patches built-in.

My DAW of choice is Music Creator. I started with version 2 and have advanced up to version 6. The current version is version 7.

I'm not sure if you know it but PG Music sells Music Creator. PG Music's page is ++ HERE ++.

As Herb stated you get some good accessories with Music Creator. For me the biggies are the TTS-1 multi timbrel soft synth and Studio Instruments which includes electric bass, electric piano, acoustic drums and strings virtual instruments.

Groove 3 has a comprehensive set of Music Creator 6 tutorial videos. You can find out more about them ++ HERE ++ . I have the video set and can attest they are like having a knowledgeable good friend spend a day advising you. I use the videos as a reference much more than the manual.

With version 7 of Music Creator you have the choice of downloading 32 bit, 64 bit or both. I suggest getting the 32 bit version. Then the accessories (like TTS-1 and Studio Instruments) will also be 32 bit and will work with BiaB and RB without having to use a bit bridge.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home