Hi, David.

You are applying what I said across every category of the existing forum. What I said was, in a new, focused forum all questions would be welcome. That you, personally, have not felt some level of impatience, or an answer that was way over your head from any responders, does not mean that I have not. (And no one at PGM has ever been impatience with me. They are saints.)

I have gained so much from this forum and I appreciate every answer. And, still there are many times, many questions, that I don't ask. I search here, I Google, look through help. And I just limp along and do without.

I have the highest level of respect and appreciation for folks here, and you are certainly one of them. And I recognize that I do not have the music or tech skills needed to get to your level, for example, and I will never get to your level. That just a fact.

But, knowing there was a dedicated place where I could always ask any question, and know that any responder would understand that I might not be able to begin with "Of course you always have the midi set to Mapper not Coyote if the latency is under 488 ms and timer resolution is over 4."

I made that up, but that's the way I see the level of knowledge that so many of you have.

This dog is too old to learn those tricks.

Andy

BIAB 2017 Ultra
Windows 8 and 10
Scarlet 18i8
Reaper and Mixpad