A commercial system is often wired in a daisy chain, using a 70-volt transformer.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-nC3zC984su0/learn/introduction-to-commercial-audio-systems.html

If you're going to buy something closer to a home or PA setup, then there are speakers that can daisy chain using XLR. My QSC powered monitors can.

For noise purposes, the most important thing is how you wire it up, keeping the wiring away from sources of interference and keeping the everything separate from anything that generates interference, either through the power or through the air (RFI). Run audio cables away from and perpendicular to power cables. Put the air conditioner, refrigerator, and espresso machine on a different circuit.

I like using powered monitors for the least noise. But I sort of have to wonder, what kind of a bar is that quiet?

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors